This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

22 August 2009

Fasting Month Ramadhan Al-Mubarak


Man oh man.. Me and adif are so lacking of updates. It's fasting month now and happy fasting everyone. How happy can you be when you are hungry and thirsty, that you will have to figure out yourself. As for me, happiness lies inside your soul. Cheewahh...! But betul la, when you deep down inside, you fast because of Allah and with all your heart sincerity, you brave through the heat, beat the hunger pangs and thirst, you will find happiness and syukur. And when the time comes to buka puasa, then you will know what I mean. :)

Adif went out, he's on heat and doesn't really wanna eat. He's been acting up these days and I know he wants to find his own bride. Yeah you go Adif! What ever it is, I will be there for you!...

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget