This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

04 August 2009

my DIY last week, twentyfifthjulytwothousandnine

HI guys, just wanna show off what i did last weekend. My so-called DIY (my def: destroy-it-yourself), I did it to my old denim dungaree dress, which I bought last decade's sale. Mind you, I am a bargain hunter or some people call -cheapskate- buy HEY, money does not grow on trees. Jangan membazir. :) So ok, back to my story...I am very good at menyimpang while talking but let me get to the point. Here are pictures of my denim dress.

Before: I bought it plain, the I sew the sequins and the theme: sequins berteraburan. :) I just thought the dress needed a new update.

A close up pic of the sequins..
Aftermath : There you go, skull and studs. I removed the sequins the iron on the patch and add some studs. Hope this design will live on for another decade till I can give the dress to my daughter,...ahahhahahha... That's what I call- something to last for generations to come-..ahahha
Close up of the aftermath.. I always love skulls and studs, the more the merrier, the bigger the better..

Ok, that's that. My DIY will always be in here one week late, never sooner than that. Hey, I gotta go and save the planet now. See you guys again. Byeee..Happy always ok. NIght





No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget