This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

01 August 2009

well oh well

It's twelve ten am, first of august two thousand nine.

i have been changing my blog template almost everyday till i just lost count ready.. ehehehhe...

maybe i'll settle with this one (at last!).. i just couldn't make up my mind. all the templates at blogger.com semua nya memikat hati dan perasaan.

after choosing the template and layout and all that, then, what's next?

ready to rumble!

hahahhaa...

don't mind me, i'm just some ol' crazy girl (perasan girl! tak sedar diri dah tua!) hahahhaha....

ok ok.. enuff for tonight. here's my adif who i love and adore and cherish like cherry blossom..


















No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget