This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

20 October 2009

After Raya.


Hello Humans.


So Raya Aidilfitri was over and so was Deepavali. My love, mOna celebrated her raya holidays for 2 weeks -- 2 CRAZY HONKING WEEKS. She went back to Bintulu and then to Kuching because she and her family just loves traveling. They drove for 10 freaking hours along the Sarawak Coastal Highway. It was an adventure, she said to me. And where was I, you ask? I was sent for BOARDING. And i HATE IT!... She knows well I hate it. I HATE BOARDING!

But one thing's good at boarding,the ladiiieesss!! Yeahh..they all love me. They way they look at me, puurring like there's no tomorrow. :) Yeahh..those looks I miss.. :)

Any-meow-how, meet Inul and Daisy. They are mOna parents punya cats and their parents loves them darlings. When mOna showed me their pics, wow.. sexy chicks for me!!! Yeah, that's what I thought. Then, she said they are her parents dears, and bla bla bla... (yawn...yawnn..food?) But hey, who knows right? Fate might be on my side and I get to mmeeoowww with these chicks... Yeahh..DREAM ON!

Okie dookie dumbie, meet the ladies. I'm still dreaming. :)

Inul
So, This is Inul. Look at the way she stare. Wow..Garang! And at the same time, so loving. My type of lady!
Hey Inul, I'm here. Look no more..


Daisy: Hey Monkey.! What you lookin' at? Wanna piece of me??!!
And This is Mama Daisy aka Makcik (mOna said she's old :). But she still has the charms.. she's Inul's mother. Very fierce, only nice to mOna's dad. Hey, wait till you meet me. GGgrrrrr...
Looking for something dear? I'm heeerrreeeee...

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget