This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

07 February 2010

Long Time NO see!!


Do Click on the pics to get a better view..
Hi Gals,

Guess what?? MOna gave me a bath today and I hate IT! What kind of person gives bath to a totally handsome cat? I will lose my charms and extra ordinary special smell when I take my bath... AArrrgghhh... I'm so pissss off.. Nuff said, I want to go out and catch some chicks... :) love you guys and mona will upload some pics in some time.. won't you mona?
mrs.mosquito taking her sweet time sucking mona's blood. i'm so lucky to have furs. hehehhehe...

p/s here's some pics that i thought some of you would like to see. mona took it quite awhile ago. darn lazy gal can't even have the time to upload anything. she's busy doing her crafts.

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget