This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

16 May 2010

The Monologue of a Handsome Cat - hahhaha.that's funny for a title.

Salam Humans.

Adif in da house so make some NOISSSEEEEE....!!! Miss me huns? Yeah rite, I heard that. mOna's been EXTREMELY busy these days. I wonder what she's up to? Hmmm... let her jadi busy body la, I like to enjoy my moment alone here. I haven't seen her doing much crafting lately but saw her bought some felt cloth the other day. Ohh yes... She's up to something but I guess it will take some time cause being said that, that felt thingy is still in the plastic bag over that corner where I love to take my afternoon nap. I have to find somewhere else to nap. And guess where!!?? Since she put that plastic bag at my throne, I took the liberty to sleep anywhere I LOVE!!! Hahahhaha... The thing with mOna is that, I can't sleep at places I want to, like example in the toilet- yeahh..it's cooler in there, but she said I smell like shit later. Then, there's the kitchen, she said the only reason people go into kitchen is to cook and EAT!.. Then, there's her bed- that's a no no except when I am sick. BUT WAIT!!! the plastic bag thingy seems to make my life a happier one- I get to sleep on the bed! YESSS!! Love you mOna- she just jeling2 manja la if I go sleep there now.. ahhahha.. 
So here are some pics I have- the handsomest me only in my sleep. Enjoy ladies.. :)

1. The sunlight's too bright- have to slam the pillow to my head bit.

2. Close up baby- That watermark is too loud la.. can't really see my own face clearly.. ehehhehhehe

3. This is my pillow. I hate it when mOna washes the pillow case cos my alluring smell will fade away. :)



4. No Pillow is required for this style. I call this, free style style. Repetition.


5. Once upon a time, this is my favorite corner. Still is.

So there you have it.. my sleeping styles and related things in the making. Hehehhe... Oh well, sorry for the not so clear pics- my dearest mOna uses her camere phone to take all my shots.  

Ok peeps- Will update in due time. There's a storm coming- can you feel it. No? Ohh.. then it must be my stomach. Ok... FOOD FEST!!!!!
Love Loads, 
ADIF

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget