This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

11 June 2010

An Entry Without a Picture

Hello People... 
 Guess What? So many things happen these past few days, some of the satisfying, some, well most of the disappointing. I would love to list the all but mOna says "DON'T!"

I asked " WHY???"(I'll be grounded if i use red..mind you. )

She said...well this is what she said and I quote-  there's just no point telling the whole world what you have been going through. Unless it's informative or educational then that's something else. BUt hey, if you want to Whine and whine all the way, shut the foot up.. keep it to yourself or just vent it out on me. Be thankful to Allah for what He gave you and hope that tomorrow will be a new and better day for all of us. end quote. (mOna dear, can i have my fish and prawns now?.. NOT!)

I kept my peace. At home and in my office ( office will refer to the dump site for here on)

So peeps,
do stay here, peacefully, don't piss here in my blog okay.
So goodnight world. we all love you.

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget