This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

26 June 2010

Pissed Off is what I am.

Salam.
Guess what? mOna is pissed. Off. 

1. The project she hoped ( well, it was promised that it would start by June 1st) didn't happened.

2. Because of this, she's off the track.

3. mOna "..i am so demoralized, i can't concentrate on other things..shoot..."

4. She has tonnes of work, but nothing's moving. I so kesian but how can i help? I just eat and eat...

There's just no point talking, babbling, angry, upset and basically teary about the whole situation. And there's just one old saying that always works like a magic spell ... so here it goes and I hope it will keep mOna safe..

"if there is a will. there is a way.."

Adif love mOna

mr.brightside loves ms grumpy..

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget