This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

19 November 2010

AirAsia offers low fares to Paris

 Hello people,
It's been a while since I wrote anything in here. Mona laaah, all the time busy and not letting me write anything with her laptop. Oh yes, her lappy was broken for couple of weeks and she was without coverage. But now, she's back and kicking. Lots of pending work to be done with. And not long ago, I got very sick and she was busy with me but I love all the TLC.. yesss... As for now, don't we all wish we have some time ( and money!) for travel....?? AirAsia is offering cheap flights again...

Anyone up for the trip?

love loads,
adif.
p/s: will upload pics later

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget