This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

24 November 2010

"Ban sale of sweetened drinks in schools.... "

Peeps, 

Mona here. Adif sleeping like a log. Didn't move an inch. 

When I was in primary school, I used to bring my own drink to school. No, it's not milk, or milo.... It's tea or sometimes cordial- Orange flavor. Sweetened drinks?? Mesti lah.... If it is not sweet, tak sedap laa... Lagipun, kalau tak cukup manis, how can I pay attention in class. Hissh... I won't say it's too late for the ban (nothing is ever too late) but thanks to this article ( thanks DR), someone impooooorrtant in somewhere important should think of something.

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget