This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

30 November 2010

Me, mOna and the vet

Hi Sexy..
Look at me. My cheek grew almost like size of a golf ball. Like I swallowed a golf ball or something. But no. Didn't not swallow anything. Just some minor infection. I am a street fighter. I get into fights a lot. Always lucky but not this time. That guy scratch me behind my ears, my dearest mOna put on minyak gamat not knowing that there's still bacteria left in the wound. The wound closed up ( gamat is sea cucumber, known as powerful in healing cuts, burns etc) and the my cheek swells because bacteria build ups, creates pus and smells really bad. So mOna took me to the vet (cost her a fortune), vet DR sedate me and made minor incision on my cheek and press the pus out. I spend the night at the vet ( thank you DR. Samantha and another cute DR), gave me antibiotic, anti-swelling pills, and more antibiotics. Then mOna took me home, the DR asked her to do the cleaning herself by pressing the cut and let the pus out. mOna almost fainted. Hahahhaha... but I love her especially when she gave me 5 fresh piece of kembung rebus ( cooked markarel). 
mOna bla bla bla to me about not fighting , not aweks ( girlfrens), stop scratching and stop yelling. Like I am going to listen to her.
But she knows best. I love her.
That's why I yell.  :)


This is me. Swelling. :)

If I am not well, I love to sleep on mOna's table. More attention.

Just after mOna took me from the vet, after spending one night stand there. :))

My wounds are cleaned by mOna. I love this blanket.

After few days I am looking like new. Thanks mOna.

mOna : You are damn cute Adif. Love ya!!
me: Bla bla bla.... where's my fish?? :)

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget