This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

21 December 2010

Rainy Days

Hello People, 
Adif here.
Lately the weather have been great. It has been raining non-stop and it's really cold and nice. mOna loves weather like this, she can work better she says. But for me, despite my thick and shiny coat, I'm FREEZING!! Deng... I cannot do anything much in this weather except doozing off on mOna's table while she does her work. She snaps some pics of our place during one of those heavy downfall. I'm still down with fever and still on medication. mOna's taking care of me so I'm good. 
See you guys later.
bYe,
Adif




Heavy rainfall (above) and clear sky (below)


One of my favourite activity during these rainy days.

2 comments:

hima-rain said...

lucu

Moochiku said...

memang..lucu kan..? thanks for dropping by...

Twitter Bird Gadget