This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

09 January 2011

My Big Sister from Hav Paws Will Travell (2nd Ed.): My blanket of a thousand dreams

Hello Peeps,
 I am so jeleous of my big sister - Daisy -- Waaahhhh....She got her own blanket!! So lucky la... Her very own quilted blanket.. I know mOna has a few of them quilted blankets but she never let me sits on it.. Soo the very stingy one.. ahhahaha... 
Do visit Daisy's blog...

Hav Paws Will Travell (2nd Ed.): My blanket of a thousand dreams: "Hooray! At long last I have my own very blanket. Fosma took about a month to quilt a 'thousand dreams' blanket just for me. She did this..."
pic: credits to havpawswilltravell2.blogspot.com
 

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget