This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

27 February 2011

I'm Tired and I want to go to sleep...ZZZzzzZZZz

Hola...
Adif here.

Adif here..
I have been out since Friday Night, just got back tonight.
Mona was yapping and yapping about me going out all the time.
But she gave me 3 packets of wet food ,of my favorite - Seafood Coktail, Saba Grill and Markarel. 
She also gave me 3 boiled fish, yummy... and here I am after all that meal.

Home Sweet Home.
When my tummy is full, I love to sleep. And that's why mOna always took my pictures while I sleep, I sleep ll the time.. that's the only time I am still otherwise, I'll be going for my rounds.
Okay, 
I'm going out again. 
Love Loads from me,
Adif

2 comments:

grOundnUt said...

sangat cute ..^^

Adif said...

kan..? saya mmg cute.. :)

Twitter Bird Gadget