This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

03 February 2011

Welcome Rabbit, Goodbye Toger. You can go to sleep now.

Gong Xi Gong Xi Fatt Cai.. Angpow lai lai...

Aiyok mOna, give me angpow la..
I don't like this intruder. BUt mOna even gave a name for him- Happy Feets.

UUurrghhhh...
The sights of him irritates me...
mOna gives him food but whenever i see him around my area, I will chase him but he keep on coming back. mOna won't stop feeding him because she pity him. UUrrggghhhh.... U wait happy feets... I'll chase you again tomorrow ok.
mOna:  On another note, don't you think this bracelet is cute? You can buy it @ our craft shop.

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget