This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

12 April 2011

Why? When?

Sometimes
You just need to pull a very wide smile so that everyone else is happy.
Deep down inside
It feels like you just want to tear the world upside down
for not going your way
for not having loads of money
for not being the person
people want you to be.

Why can't you be the person you want to be.
Why people keep on dictating you life.
Maybe people know what is good and what is not for you.
Maybe they have been around for quite some time
so they know what is best for you.
But what about your own choice in life.
What about learning through mistakes, through trial and error.
What about being the person you want to be.

Leading your own sets of life,
having your own say in episodes
believing in something out of the ordinary
the normal things people around you keep on saying
on what is good for you.

What about all that?
What makes you alive?

I can't make up my mind.

For now, let's just pull that smile.
Again.

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget