This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

26 May 2011

On a serious note - mOna on Insidious

Hi peeps.
mOna here.
Last night me and my partner went to watch Insidious.

 picture credits to http://www.cinemawallpaper.com/

Insidious: A movie made by the directors of Paranormal Activity and Saw.
Being an avid lover of horror movies, I truly love this one. Really creepy. 
At first, I didn't know what movie my partner choose, he bought the tickets and I was at home. So we went at night, around 9.30pm. I kept asking him what movie he got but he keep on saying "Nur Kasih". Not that I don't like chic flicks but rather I would prefer to watch them at home la. It will be less messy if crying is involved. Yeah.. I'm the type who shed tears or maybe can make the cinema flood in my tears. :)
Then, we went on and watched the movie. I was cursing ( in my heart) why this fellow bring me to watch horror in the middle of the night. 
Trust me. You do not want to watch this movie alone. It is freaking me until now and made me think on a lot of things. 
The scary scenes :
1. The wife plays piano and the baby alarm starts buzzing then a man's voice talking through it. She brought the alarm close to her ears and the man shouts and the baby cries.

2. There were knocks on the door, the husband went down to check it, hello hello.. he switch on the torchlight, open the doors and nothing. He sets the alarms and went back up. The loud alarm went off then he ran downstairs just to find that the doors are wide open . Another thing happen to the wife upstairs. EEEiiishh... just thinking about it makes me have goose bumps...

3. The wife picks up laundry and went on from room to room and placed the laundry into the basket and there's a boy there facing the walls. Adoi... heart attack!

Actually there's a lot of scary scenes, you just have to go watch the movie.  They thought it was the house that is haunted but the truth is far from it. And when they moved to a new house, adoi, the scariest things happen. Go watch it!

Another best part, at the end of the story, there's a twist. A predictable but unimaginable in real life twist.

Me being a brave me, I always watched horror movies and that's that. NOt a thing I remember. But Insidious, I kinda remembered the whole movie. The idea of being in a coma and the soul goes else where kinda playing in my head. Up till now. 
So where do our soul goes to when we sleep? Can we control our dreams? there's too much how, why, when  and where playing in rewind and fast forward in my mind now. 
I'll take my leave to think and do some readings on this. 
Do take care for now. Go watch the movie.

Love
mOna

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget