This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

26 May 2011

Super 8 What? Mari kita tengok wayang!!

Hey Hey hey.... 
Adif in the house!
Guess What? Ada movie baru nak keluar..
Super 8.
Bukan beras super special tempatan okay..

Super 8.
The movie produced by Steven Spielberg..
Directed by J.J. Abrams, one of our favorite directors who's behind Fringe (mOna's totally for Fringe), Lost (ok..i'm always in front of tv for this one) and the movie Cloverfield. Ohh... don't we all love that movie..
But guess what- This movie is about the making of a super 8 movie by a group of friends in a small town who later witnessed a derail train which unexpected events soon to be revealed. 

But what made the train went off track? 

This is why...


 And another entity....




And another...pheewwww.....

WHATTTTTT??????



There you go... A bunch of four-legged furry and fierce looking animals who always on guard for that train which carries their fish. 
Okay peeps... Do drop by once a while here okay. It's always nice to see people a.k.a humans around. 
Okay.. we all go hunting now... 
Take care people...
-adif the handsomest of them all-

Super 8 Movie Poster- Credits to Nuffnang.Com.my

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget