This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

05 June 2011

God... Please fast forward these saddest days... Please...

Peeps...
Adif here.
It's been a gloomy and sad day today. Rain poured outside all day long.
And mOna's really sad. 
There's dark clouds in mOna's heart.
It's been 2 weeks since we all last seen Happy Feets. We just don't know where he is and whether he is okay. It's been really hard for mOna because she's been holding her tears back, she's worried to death about him but she held her head high and face straight all this time just so that no one knows she's feeling really down. She can still laugh like a pontianak but deep down in her heart she's bleeds.
But tonight she cried.
Her heart and eyes floods in tears of sadness.
I know she's been crying in her heart since Happy Feets missing. Deep inside she's hurting. Missing Happy Feets terribly bad.
But tonight she cried like it was nobody's business. 
She misses Happy Feets annoying meowing and sharp nails. His crooked swinging tails and his hugs. 
To add salt to the her already teary broken heart, Shisha's missing for a week now. Where oh where are you two?
God Please help us fast forward these sad days.
God, Please lift us from drowning in our own tears and sorrow.
God Please let the sun shine bright in our hearts.
Please God help us be strong.

p/s: To Happy Feets and Shisha, although I loathe the very smell of you both, please come back even if only in our dreams and tell us where you are. We want to know if you two are okay.
I know you two are. 
For mOna's sake, lets make a date in our dreams. 
Love always,
Adif.

Happy Feets

Shisha

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget