This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

09 June 2011

SUPER 8 SUPER BEST

HOLA HOLA HOLA....
Yesterday we all went to watch movie- SUPER 8 premiere screening di KLCC
We all want to thank you Nuffnang  because gave us FREE tickets!! We all watched at TGV KLCC.
Although we got front seat (we all came late to collect ticket-serves us right) and almost sprain our neck, 
but all worth it because the movie was fantastic and we all give a double thumbs up for Super 8. 
We all like laa...!!!

Me sleeping with  the tickets last nite...



On a different note, mOna getting better. Her fever is almost gone and heartache almost cured, so I'm not that worried about her anymore.
This is mOna's chili plant at home. 
Mind you, we all stay in apartment with no balcony and alhamdulillah, her chili seems to survives
after countless disaster of dying plants at her place.
No sun is shining at her flat.
It's not the chili she wants to show, but the fact that her camera is not good anymore.
There's some sort like a spore growing inside her camera lense and it's affecting the picture's quality.
Sigh.

 The fungus is growing and affecting picture qulity at the bottom of the left side of the picture.
The quality of this picture, especially when she focused on the red chili, it is not clear at all. 
Not very la.
So I ask my dearest mOna about all this and our convo goes like this....

me : and why are you telling me about this fungus on lense thingy?
mOna: hey...my birthday is coming up.. do something....
me : mmmpphhh.... like do what something???!!
mOna : *faints*

|0ve hurts,
adif

2 comments:

Mona Moochiku said...

YoYoyYo...ADIF!!
Why is your picture so big and goes out of the frame la?? Adoii...

Mona Moochiku said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Twitter Bird Gadget