This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

03 July 2011

ADIF IS MISSING


Hello Peeps,
I am back in KL since 22 June 2011. Had swelling great time in Kuching.
But back in KL, Adif went missing since 16th June. 
A black and white cat, male, age around 4 years old, fat, was wearing a pink string with blue button pendant around his neck. That is his necklace.
Last seen in Kemensah Heights.
If you have seen him , kindly call me mOna at zero one six 32305six nine.  or email me at adif.chentaku at gmail dot com.



I just wished I could turn back time, rewind everything so that he will still be at home when I come back from Kuching.
How I regret of not following my instinct.
How I wish none of this had happen.
How I wish that he is still here, safe and sound.
Regrets is pure useless now.

PLEASE, IF YOU SEE HIM , CALL ME. 
ZERO ONE SIX 32305SIX NINE

3 comments:

grOundnUt said...

huhuhu...sian nye...pray to him..semoga kembali semula...=)

Adif said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Adif said...

terima kasih... harap-harap dia balik lah....

Twitter Bird Gadget