This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

18 July 2011

Moon changes but still no sign of Adif

Percayak sik percayak, lepas Adif hilang, I nang sikda mood la nak update blog.
Why should I? After all, this blog is about Adif but Adif is nowhere to be found. 
What else should I blog about? Dem..nang sabar ajak la aku.
It has been a month or so since Adif left me. 
I just don't know what to say more.
Maybe I just need more time on my own, drowning myself in myself and what the help am I talking bout?? AAArrrggghhhh......

Despite all those sadness and self pity, I managed to sell these purses. I still have some more but I haven't upload them yet in my other blog. So many blogs and facebook this and that... aarrgggghhhhh... ahhahahhahahha... I might be a crazy lady in no time!


Beaded Mini Purse to put your essentials some money, slim phones and cards.

These keychains I have yet to upload. Tomorrow okay. Do visit UniquelyMoochiku or Moochiku for more beaded stuff. I post out to Malaysia and all over the world. Just email me okay. 
Till then, ku pun sik tauk apa nak polah. Semua serba sik kena bila Adif sikda.
|love,
mOna.

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget