This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

29 July 2011

Nuffnang and TGV

Salam
Happy Friday.
I love Friday.

June was my birthday and Nuffnang gave me 4 free TGV Cinema movie tickets. Wahh... 
So, me and my boyfriend went to TGV Wangsa Walk and watched Hanna. Actually Hanna was not in my watch list but my other half insisted that we go and see it. Wahh... not too bad la the story. 
A movie with a different perspective so I guess I should encourage you to watch it. 

Thank you Nuffnang and TGV!!!
What else to tell...?
Wait later okay... 
lOve,
mOna

p/s: tomorrow i am going to spca if there's no last minute program. need to find adif.
my life, house feels so empty without this fellow.



No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget