This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

01 August 2011

Alhamdulillah...

Salam 
At 7.30 pm, I break fast with 3 kurma ( dates) and 2 cups of coffee. 
Haven't had dinner yet, maybe slightly later.
I just remembered something that I want to share here.

Sunday yesterday, me and my other half went to SPCA, Jalan Ampang.
Still in search of Adif who is still missing.
People at SPCA all friendly and nice.
Met Kak Masni while looking around the cats cage for Adif.
All the cats there so cute, super duper cute. I wish I can take them home.
I might be coming back to SPCA after raya.
While we were there, a big and friendly cat was following us around as if introducing each member in the cage. He followed us here and there and he's huge. I felt like hugging him and cry my heart out how I miss Adif.
According to Kak Masni, he's about 15 years and he's the only one who is not in a cage. Extremely friendly!!

As advised, I should be looking for Adif at DBKL Air Panas where they might keep strays there.
I will look for you Adif.
I read somewhere, cannot remember whose blog that was, she said something like, if your pet die in front of you, atleast you know they are at a better place. But once your pet goes missing, your search will never end and the heart bleeds forever.

Love, 
Mona


No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget