This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

12 August 2011

Bulan Puasa ni..

Salam all... 
Just wondering... You can make this as an experiment if you want to...
During fasting month, I wake up around 4.30 am for sahur.
My usual meal will be one scoop of rice, tiny potion of either vege or chicken. And 1 date. Plus one cup of coffee and plain water.
That's it.
And Alhamdulillah, thank god I can stand the hunger till buka puasa which is about more or less 13 hours without food and drink.
Stand the hunger here means basically my stomach will growl but not to the extend of my hands starts shaking because hunger.
But guess what??!
On normal months ( Ramadhan is the most special month), breakfast- 2 slice of bread and coffee plus banana- by 2pm, my hands will start shaking like 3days didn't eat. Then, if I have lunch by 2pm, by 8pm, hungry like anything. Between lunch dinnner ada goreng pisang lagi, nescafe lagi, coffee lagi.... WHY IS THAT???
Mind boggling but hey... that is why Ramadhan is so special.
Your body and your mind adjusts and concentrates only in seeking keredhaan Allah( don' know in english...ahhahha...) and you are focused in praying to Allah, anything else don't really matter.
How I wish every month is a special month.
No matter how hot, warm and fuzzy the day was, in Ramadhan somehow, it always felt cool and soothing. 
I love Ramadhan...
mOna
just wondering...


No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget