This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

04 August 2011

Buttons and buttons... and some rain

Salam
It has been an average day for me today.
Went to DBKL Pound in search for Adif.
Got laughed by some officers there, but ada ku kesah?
Several other DBKL workers, mostly Indian, very friendly and attentive. And the Encik who answers the phone at DBKL Pound, very helpful.Thanks a bunch.
Adif not there though. Sad but true. I will always search for him.

Rained pretty heavily with thunder and lightning and everything. Went to Jusco and bought some stuff for bukak puasa. So many people yet so lonely in the heart. Almost empty.

The other day I pegi beli some buttons kan, to change my old baju's button. I've been keeping that white shirt since UIA time, more or less 10 years, buttons all turned yellow. So decided to change it. 

Before
 Yellowish buttons


After
 Pink buttons - PINK?? Crazy huh??!! Yes... that is what I am these days..


Have always love this baju and things I love, I keep for a long time. Alright then, tomorrow's Friday.
Tomorrow is another day.
We will see what happens tomorrow.

Love,
mOna

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget