This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

10 August 2011

Of the Pill Freedom Fighter Part 2

Salam
Been a cool Wednesday, raining and nice. 
Let's continue about Pooding, my boyfriend's cat.

One thing I forgot to mention, the vet did mention Pooding being anemic. And advised I give him boiled chicken if he doesn't want to eat. So boiled chicken it was and he ate like never ate in his entire life. Was really glad. 

The first one week was tough because he was really weak and seems like he cannot control his bowel. Every time he coughs, poop comes out so you can imagine if he coughing all the time except when he's asleep. But one thing was quite easy, popping his pills. He is a fighter but I guess, he a bit to tired to bite my hands too much or struggle or wrestle with me. And he knows he is sick, so he just know he needs those pills. 









Well... Looks tame and helpless ain't this little fella? This is about to change in the next few days..
We will continue next time shall we?
Have a great night...
love,
mona the mamasita



No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget