This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

12 August 2011

Of the Pill Freedom Fighter Part 3

Salam
Don't you just love Friday?
I love Friday ever since I was born.. Ntah ntah I was born on a Friday, maybe that answers why I love Friday so much.

So.. the never ending story of Pooding, the story goes on. 









4 day to go and the four days were the tough ones. This fellow just won't sleep at night and starts singing his tunes around 1am until around 8 am all that 4 days.
The reason being, there was a female cat reading love poetry on the streets and this fellow apa lagi la... Their nature cannot say much. 
The best thing was, the female came in front of my door looking for Pooding... Waaahhh... Just few days already got peminat... 
Adif lived here 4 years no one came for him.. He still lives in my heart... very dearly... ok ...Tears coming so I'll continue the last part on Pooding next time.... Byeee....
Happy Weekend!!!
Love,
mOna

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget