This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

13 August 2011

Poetry is fun!

Suddenly I remembered
My bestfriend
Was my bestfriend
Definitely still my friend
Who got married in 2009
We have been friends since in university
We started working, we are still bestfriends
Even we are apart, we are still in each others heart
She got married
Got a husband
Got a kid
Everything changed
We don't make time of each other anymore
Stop calling and smsing one another
I felt less important
She felt distant
We just fell apart
After a while
Then I remembered
At the wedding, her brother told me
My presence there was symbolic idea
of me signing an agreement
An agreement of us
not being bestfriends anymore.


To my friend, you are always dear to my heart.





No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget