This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

14 September 2011

From Kuala Lumpur to Bintulu to Kuching to Bintulu to Kuching to Kuala Lumpur

Assalamualaikum
Happy Wednesday all...
Baru balik dari cuti sebelum raya.
Gila kan? Lama tu..
I went back a week before raya and stayed until 2 weeks after raya.
Hahhaha... Raya sakan.. Not really.
Nak settlekan hal kahwin la , family matters lagi. 
Kepak la kata orang sarawak. Nang kepak.
Imagine
From KL, flight to Bintulu bulan puasa.
Second day raya, drive one whole family to Kuching.
That's a 12 hours drive on a so-called highway.
Usually takes 10 hours but stopped quite a number of times. Musim durian and dabai.Wajib berhenti.
Then, after a few days in Kuching, have to go back to Bintulu again! to settle my kahwin things.
Drive back with my dad and 2 cats. My mum stayed in Kuching. Still "car-legged". 
hehheheh....
Apparently, the next day after we sampai Bintulu, my grandfather was admitted to the hospital. Luckily was there to see him. He's really old, almost 90 years old. Still sharp although health physically is deteriorating. 
I wish and pray everyone stays young and healthy and happy everyday.
Then, took a flight back to Kuching, stayed about 4 days and now I'm Back in Kuala Lumpur. UUUUUUrrgghhh... Seriously, after been away for that long, I really hate goingg back to KL. 
Fak. Bencik bena la. 
But, life goes on. Business as usual. Everything must be done with. 
But seriously, my body is here, my heart and soul is left back there in Sarawak.


This is Inul, my parents cat.


Kuih Lapis Sarawak


Kuih Lapis Sarawak


Paw Kucing umah sedara


Me and my brother waiting for food... Dinner at TopSpot


Yesss...Sedap..Fried crabs with salted eggs. Extra creamy and yummy. Cannot eat too often okay.


More later all.
Bye,
mOna

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget