This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

22 September 2011

HOLA!

Morning all...
Guess what?
Laziness is here again and it comes in checking on me once in awhile.
These few days the weather is gloomy and it rained almost every other day.
BUT I LOVE THE RAIN!!
I love it when the weather is cool and sad and gloomy.
It doesn't make me lethargic but it drives me working like crazy.
Love the rain.
Loving life to the fullest.
Hey, didn't I say I'm getting married this year?
Yeahh... I think I'll be getting married by end of this year.
Like I always say every year since dinasor years before.
Nothing new eh?
:P
Love,
mOna
(ngegeh lalu gambar tok, bencik ku nanggar)

p/s: i did mention i was going to spca after raya to adopt a cat or two. but seems like i have to keep that idea aside for awhile. this marriage preparation is killing me. not like i'm having a big party or what but just want things to be in order. i'm already exhausted even before the wedding. how marriage will be like then? :)


No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget