This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

22 September 2011

Tips on reducing weight. mona style.

Afternoon ladies...
Just want to share on something. Need to write it down before I forget.
Some tips on how to lose weight.
I will not say it will be easy.
Losing weight can only be achieved with determination and will.
And some ways, slimming down requires mental psychology too.
As cliché as this may sound, if there is a will, there will always be a way.

1. Eat your normal food but in smaller portion.
If your normal food comprise of 2 bowls of white rice, 2 fried chicken drumsticks and 5 piece of tofu, try them in half the portions. So, you should be eating ; 1 bowl of rice, 1 fried chicken drumstick and 4 piece of tofu.
And if you are still hungry later on, drink plain water and starve yourself until your next meal. For Muslims, if you can refrain yourself during fasting month, or Ramadhan, starving for couple of hours won't bother you.
When you start to wanting to eat, try imagining this. There are millions of people in this world who are starving to death, who haven't seen a grain of rice in days, poor people who cannot afford to buy food to eat. What about them you say? Well, try putting yourself in their shoes. That sort of thinking should put you off food for couple of hours and eventually after awhile (days and weeks), you'll get use to the idea of eating little food.

I am strongly against the idea of skipping meals entirely. Do not skip meals ladies. At first you feel great that you manage to skip lunch, then come dinner time, your body all shaking, hands and feets cold, all you can think of is food. Yes, dinner time will be a feast. Do not do this please. You'll regret it.

Great, got to go. Sambung lain kali ok.
Love,
mOna



No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget