This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

03 October 2011

just thinking...

I'm supposedly to be married by year end. And proposed event is a small one, just for close family and relatives and best buddies. Tiada pelamin whatsoever, sikda la kompang2 segala. Hantaran pun sikda because I just feel it's unnecessary, and all this idea was mine and my parents agreed 150%. My boyfriend also said fine, just go with it. My question is that, would my other friends feel offended if I don't invite them to my wedding? I can imagine all the words spreading right after the wedding, and I can already picture the faces and stares I'm going to get .. But that is it. I know who's really my friends, who will be there through thick and thin with me. Who I will remember for the rest of my life. And trust me, if you can find at least 5 of friends like these, you are lucky.
This marriage thing is really bugging me .. 

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget