This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

10 October 2011

Missing Adif...

( Adif when he was still small, just few days after I took him from a food stall)

It's been almost 4 month since Adif went missing. 
Everytime I see  black and white cat,  I will freeze so that I can take a good look at them. 
To make sure that it is him. 
But it was not him. Ever.
I will keep on looking for him, Adif, the black and white cat that colored my life, beautifully.


Adif, Missing you badly.
monamoochiku



3 comments:

*Vivilicious* said...

aih..sayang jak...ilang ka...aihh.. smga adif balit rumah cpt..

m.q said...

semoga Adif is safe dgn someone somewhere...

Mona Moochiku said...

vivi: ilang di mata dekat dihati...
m.q : i hope so... rindunya...

Twitter Bird Gadget