This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

26 October 2011

OOoooOOoo balik kampong!

Salam ... Ku di kampong, di sarawak.. I love to call the whole of Sarawak my kampong. Land of smiles and laughter.
Been here awhile and will stay here awhile longer. 
Been busy with the marriage arrangement and guess what... I haven't even have a wedding baju. Boleh?
Wedding is on 3 December. Hrmm... just pick up something off the rack. 
Like my other half-soon-to-be-my-hubby said, if you are going to wear the dress a million times, it's worth  to buy a million dollar dress, if not, just buy within your means. And luckily for him, I'm not really a choosy and stuck up person. I'll just grab anything. After all, it will be my day and heaven on earth, I'll wear whatever I want. 
In the meantime, I have a duckling accompanying me.

 "i'm a tiny ducky..."

 likes to sit there whenever i'm online... warmth from the lappy fan


 sleeping on my palm, imagine, i have to type with one hand..? :)


"...there's something about my armpit..."

Till later,
mOna loves adif...

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget