This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

28 October 2011

self obsession

Basic rule of communication
One person talk, one listens.

When both talk then it is another thing.
I sometimes do not or just simply refuse to understand why some people are 
so obsesses with themselves?
I try to find one main reason why certain people are like this.

i found a few.

One, ego. 
self-obsesses people are full of ego. to the brim. they think they are best this,
better that, clever this and great that, i know this and that, and you know none. 
but some of it are not even close to this and that.
well, at least they are not full of shit. 
Two, arrogant. 
self-obsessed people are proud of themselves. some normal people sees 
these people as arrogant and ignorant. why not? well, they'll say know everything right?
you think you know anything at all? even if you do, they will choose to ignore you. 
Three, assholes. 
no need to eleborate more.

How to spot a self-obsesses person.
Try the basic rule of communication. 
If both talks simultaniously, well, that's another thing.

How to handle this type of person.
Just sit and be a good listener.

Or you can leave. 
Better leave. 
No need to listen to shit talking assholes.

LOVE LOADS,
MONAMOOCHIKU


No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget