This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

26 December 2011

Fart. Out Loud.

Alhamdulillah.
I am married now.
After those torturous months of planning, preparing and celebrating the wedding, finally, I am someone's wife.
Glad? Sure am.
Thought by getting married, people will just leave you and your husband alone to build a new life but no.
Dead wrong.
Certain people now start bombarding you with questions such as 
1. When is the baby coming out?
2. When is the baby coming out?
3. When is the baby coming out?
Seriously?????!! GIVE ME A FARTING BREAK! Seriously...
If Allah give me baby, I take. If not, maybe it's not the time yet. But please, just back off.
BACK FARTING OFF.
STOP ASKING ME THAT EVERYTIME OF THE DAY LAH!
I just don't understand what's the rush. Why can't I just lead my family life without having to answer that question. Why can't you just give me a break? Why?
I did not ask about your life, it does not mean I don't care, but I respect your decision and views. So please, do the same to me and fart somewhere else. Seriously.
Fart.
Faint.
lOve,
mOna.

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget