This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

21 January 2012

Shark and my alien eyes

Salam
Yesterday was a sad day for me because one of my favourite cat in a kakak's blog died due to accident.
So sad. Her cat's name was Shark and he's a tuxedo cat. 
I have always loved black and white cat, particularly Shark because he's kinda a perfect tuxedo cat.
His cute and bubbly face will always remain in memory. 
 Pictures taken from http://shomeyshayang.blogspot.com

 
Pictures taken from http://shomeyshayang.blogspot.com

Pictures taken from http://shomeyshayang.blogspot.com

Last few days been battling with my toothache. Went to the dentist and he gave me bunch of medicines to finish. At 8.30pm after dinner, all the medicine went in and guess what happen an hour later?
Alien eyes

Got bit worse here

My eyes felt funny, starts to swell and itchy. Told hubby to get ready to clinic because sometimes I am allergic  to Puding but after one hour the swelling doesn't seem to subside and my eyes getting bigger. 

We all quickly went to the clinic and the doctor said the painkiller that the dentist gave me was too strong for me. He gave me some more medicine and now I have to take about 9 pills all together.
Drug addicts.
:P
I am better now. No worries.
Long holiday coming. Got plans?
Hmmmm..... 

Love,
mOna

2 comments:

GtHans said...

sedihnya bila baca pasal Shark..Shark dah aman di sana..

harap2 mata dah sembuh..:)

Adif said...

Alhamdulillah..mata dah ok...

Twitter Bird Gadget