This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

17 January 2012

Toothache is smacking my face right now.


Salam all..
My toothache is really testing my patience. My migraines is here also welcoming the new tooth. 
"Welcome to the family... " I heard them banging and smacking sides of my head. 
Just now tried to eat something but whenever I swallow (even saliva) my throat hurts so bad.
And now, my neck is swollen just below my jaws. My hubby suspected thyroid but hey, let the doctor decides what is wrong with me.

First toothache, then migraines and now throat swollen. Now that's a party.

Don't know about you, but I just cannot concentrate on anything right now. 
Like just now, I wanted to find my ads codes in Nuffnang but turns out went in for free tickets. Apa laahh... Lain nak buat, lain yang siap. But hey, kot-kot ada rezki, nak jugak tengok kan. Hehehhe... 

Okay... time for some ice-cream to cool down my burning toothache.  :)
Thank you Allah for giving me chance to eat ice-cream. I bought a lot and now it's time to choke myself with it.
Love,
mOna

Just in case you are curious what Nuffnang ,click here.
If you want to join and get free tickets (answer question first okay!) it's here

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget