This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

13 January 2012

Want to know why long-term couples divorced a few months after marriage?

I got one answer for this.

Scenario : Lets say a couple has been together since dinasour ages. Then, they got married only to be divorced few days later.

Want to know why?

Well, all those years, the couple already knew the weakness and strength of their partners, in which, after marriage hope that the weakness part will change into better ones but no, nothing changed. Being in that position is extremely frustrating. Because you have known each other for ages, there's nothing new so it will be kinda stagnant and later on smells pungent. What a situation. Trapped.

Well, move on. Next!

love,
mOna
Want this beaded lizard keychain? Buy it from my shop 

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget