This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

17 March 2012

venting about confessions

a wonderful day. 
relaxed and enjoying lazing around with hubby.
come evening, i received one message from facebook by someone i know but she is not on my friends list.
and i was like, what the sheep.
the message, or more like a confession of her sins were expressed in bad malay and english language writings. and she is a teacher.
and then again i was like " i don't give a cat's ass whatever you told me or what you did ..."
furious? of course not. i was actually taken aback because of her kindness in sharing her dark evil side with me.  i don't have to dig in deep to figure her main character. shameless and pure evil.
to cut the story short, i just couldn't care less about her. and luckily, she's not even in my friends list. 
still a wonderful day. 
thank you Allah.
love,
monamoochiku



No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget