This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

20 April 2012

Abyss of sadness

empty 
inside
cold outside
heads spinning
my minds lost in abyss of emptiness
so deep no one can help
but Allah.
 

don't know whether anyone notice this but i found it quite easy to make a poem regarding emotions particularly sadness and depression. and why is that? my guess is, when you are happy, you just laugh it out loud but when you are sad, you just keep it in your heart. it's kinda hard to talk about sadness openly with people compare to happiness when there's a saying something like when you are happy and laughing, the whole world laugh with you but when you are sad and crying, you cry alone. do you cry alone?  i don't .
so does poem about sadness brings you down? does it make you sad . well, for me, sad poem makes my brain working extra hard because i want to know what causes the sadness and so on. usually my poems on sadness pretty straight forward and easy. well, got to go. dinner time. maybe next time we'll do another sad poem so that our brain can workout more. :)
love,
mona moochiku.

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget