This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

23 May 2012

I want to Sarawak you.

Salam

I am longing for the days when I can get on a plane to Kuching.
The thing of getting on a plane and cross the South China Sea from Kuala Lumpur to Sarawak is pure pleasure. 
And trust me, no matter how deep shoot your problem is, how shiityfakyourlife is, in whatever tiresome condition your body, brain and heart is, when your plane crosses the sea, suddenly you will be free of suffocating problems hugging you tighter than a tupperware airtight container. All of a sudden, burst of fresh air and you can breathe one more time. 
And you are free.
Once your plane's tyres screeches the tarmac on Kuching International Airport, adrenaline kicks in and you'll be 100% recharged, full of spirit and lo and behold, you can conquer your own world once again. The thought of losing grip of your life and no control of your own emotions can be devastating but hey, get on a plane and see how that goes. 
Word of caution upon arriving in Kuching, you will feel like suddenly time just slows down. Life is slower in Kuching because people take their precious time to enjoy and appreciate even the smallest things in daily life. 
Kuching, Sarawak , the Land of Hornbills , the land of smiles and awesome food. The warmth and kind people is the thing I always miss the most. Life is easy and slower paced. And green everywhere. I love Sarawak.
And no matter how much I want to talk about planes and Kuching, guess I won't be flying anytime soon. And I just miss Sarawak so terribly much. 

Have a lovely Wednesday,
monamoochiku


Happy Wednesday Peeps. YAAAYYY!!!

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget