This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

08 July 2012

Bird's nest pendant weekend

Weekend came and went off in just few activities. 
It seems like time was getting shorter each day.
But well, all ends well. Spend time doing some work. 
The thing with working from home, work doesn't seem to finish and I guess I have said 
that so many times but what the heck, I'll said it 10000 times more because it is true.
So, let me show you something I did last week despite drowning in work, spared some time to learn this simple wrapping.  It's been quite sometime since I did this, due to my thumb injury but I'm starting beading again so stay around for more. Here's pictures of the "bird's nest pendant". They should look a little more rounder than mine. Mine's got that funny looking shape.


So, just to show some of what I did last week. 

Alrighty then, will write some more later. When I have something to say.

Love,
monamoochiku

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget