This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

14 August 2012

Thank you.

So, Ramadhan is coming to an end. Syawal is almost here. Just peeking around the corner. 
Let's flash back to last year Ramadhan. 
Was it the same as this year? Definitely not.
Last year, I woke up for sahur , alone. I do my work all day at home, alone. I break fast, alone. That time was pretty lonely because my friend moved back to Sarawak and my cat Adif went missing. Seems to me that year was the year when everything went away. 
This year, I wake up for sahur with my husband, accompanied by sleepy eyes, Pooding. I do my work with Pooding sleeping on my table next to me and I break fast with my husband and not to forget, Pooding. Pooding even got his own chair next to us every time we eat. I am happy.
I am so grateful for Allah has given me all this happiness. Thank you Allah.

Thank you.
Mona

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget