This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

19 February 2013

Pooding chronicles. What not.


This was Pooding the first night he spend with me, after his vet visit. He was suffering from severe fever caused by ticks. So thin and dirty because he's been lost for 2 weeks. He didn't come back home for food and nowhere to be found, according to my husband. 2011.


"Hahahha.... Nothing gets in my way..hahahha" evil. This picture always gives me the laughs. 2012


Pooding now, all 6 kg of him. Really heavy. And handsome.
2012

Have not got a good picture if Pooding this 2013. Not yet maybe. 
All taken with Nokia N8. 

Good night.
p/s: I always look forward at the beginning of my days with 2 cups of coffee. 





No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget