This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

23 March 2013

a monologue from the right side of my numb brain pt. 1

some people have family, friends and a place they can call home and that's already a blessing. some people don't have that privilege, some people have none of that. but why does some people who have everything are never satisfied with what they have? why it seems to them nothing is ever enough? one family is not enough, thousands of friends is not enough and millions in the banks are not enough? what if the One who gives you all that decides to take it all back? and you are left with what? you tell me how much is enough, what satisfy you. and it seems to me these people just cannot accept the fact that one day they are going to die and be buried in a 6 feet hole and you cannot fit your worldly possessions in there. you just cannot fit all the things you worked so hard for, the things you searched and wasted time for, the time you should be spending with your kids and family, the things you wanted to keep for eternity but guess what? you just died and all you can take with you is just yourself. ain't that something for somebody who never have enough of everything?

just my right-side brain making assessments on other people. and it seems like my brain does work after all. 

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget