This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

30 March 2013

Single women and the dreaded M question by Alexandra Wong

Single women and the dreaded M question
 " Seriously, I don’t mind being the butt of jokes or even answering this question a total of 10,384,795 times just to get through a dinner. But I do mind when it affects my parents. For some reason, people love to ask The Question in front of my parents...." from alexandra wong, the star.

This is very true. Being married at the age of 31, I have answered slightly less of these questions. And tell you the truth, I hate all of them (the questions la...) ehehhehe

I came up with all sorts of excuses and stupidly out of this world answers for those people. See, people are never satisfied with anything. And guess what, after coming to my second year of marriage, people start to ask me some new breed of questions... When are you going to have kids? Why do you want to plan having kids? no need planning (great, they already prepared the answer) and the best one, give your parents grandchildrens and they will be happy to leave this world and frankly, this statement got me choking a small bit of burger, luckily I am still alive. I was like, are you out of your mind makcik? you want my parents dead? Ceh, you are lucky that I spare your life and not spitting that piece of burger in your face straight to your mouth. 

The point is, from what ever angle you are looking at, just stop asking questions like this la. Stop asking people questions when to get married, when to have kids and while you are at it, why don't you just ask that person to go to hell. why can't you ask other questions like why aren't we having polls yet? why no malaysian wants to land in Mars? Why is the bird flying? 

In the end, I rest my case. Let us all take a bow, we are the women who are never tired entertaining other people with our super genius answers. May the force be with us. 

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget