This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

06 April 2013

a monologue pt. 2 directly from the right side of my numb brain- dear mr. frankly

dear mr. frankly,

i don't like talking too much. most of the time i am the quiet me. some people says that i am dumb. am i?

i don't like to socialize. i don't have that much friends. and i talk to myself. a lot. am i crazy?

i don't like to eat cow's brain. but my husband does. am i mean?

sometimes, especially on sundays, i love to do basically nothing around the house except munching chips and drinking coffee all day long. am i lazy?

guess you ought to know what's going to happen tomorrow then.

Love loads,
mona.



No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget