This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.

This is my blog. Though I am lost, but my legacy remains. And I love Mona.
My name is Adif and I am handsome.

18 May 2013

monologue from the whole head version "what is wrong with angry people?"

Do I want to do this monologue thingy again? i asked myself.. heck, it's my space, i can do whatever i want, how many times i want. who cares.
anyway, was just feeling a bit under the weather these couple of days.
been listening to ellie goldings- anything could happen.

... anything could happen... so i thought. 
guess some people are just hard to please. when you tell them the truth, they get angry. and when you lie to them, they get super angry. but yet, they demand the truth be told. seriously, what the fuck?
 i know it's gonna be... alright... some people are always furious all the time. it's like their temperature are always up and never comes down. it is sad because they're letting people judging them via their temper and not the good side of them. and yeah, temper is not a good side. sorry. 
ship will carry our body safe to shore, little talks...there is nothing that can satisfy these people. nothing is ever good enough, nothing is ever perfect, everybody is telling lies and nothing is ever up to their expectations. heck, i don't know if their panties is ever the good ones for them. i bet they get angry every morning when putting on their panties and keep telling themselves "why is this panty so tight? " well guess what my dear, you are getting fatter. deal with it. 
find your  light, don't hide from what you are.. Yuna. you are lucky you get to wear a panty, there are people out there don't wear any or wearing forever the wrong size not because their fat but they don't have any choice, that's the only panty they could afford. gees... and i am getting angrier just talking about you.

live if you really want to, Yuna. 
So chill everyone. Keep calm and fart.

I love you.

No comments:

Twitter Bird Gadget